ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Considering Selling my 182

Been thinking lately about selling the clio, and getting a cheaper car, such as a 106gti, and throwing the rest towards a kit car of some sort.. anyone want to talk me out of it and tell me im being stupid?! lol

not really, but it just sorta popped into my head today.. have tints, exhaust, decat, filter, lowered, and dvd head unit..

BMW 330D
imo i wud keep it, but its ur car so its ur decision. sounds like uve done all the right mods tho. the way the market is atm for cliosport's u wudnt get imo a great price for ur car.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Its a good way of avoiding depreciation...

My choice wasnt quite the same. But ive been more than happy with it.

LY 200
Iv been doing the same thinking mate..........Ummmmmmmm its a toughie!!!

I cant answer your question as i dont know the answer mself. Lol

Hmm.. think i may keep it for a little bit longer, dont want to rush into anything.. or could go for an s1 elise!! :D

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
i've looked at some kit cars and i think there near all total utter dog sh1t.... they may have a rapid bike engine but there near all ford made to a cheap budget in a shed..

when they turn up at a mates garage for work, mot's etc they all shake their heads hoping the guys lost. nope, he wants something done to it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! they would rather fist themselves that touch them..

that said there are a few rare ones that are built by people that really know there stuff..

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Justin im the same, i want a s1 s2 elise, went to look at a s2 elise last weekend, look loads better than any 182 imo

Only young once

Although both an S1 and S2 Elise are quicker off the mark than any Clio variant, at speeds over 60mph a 172/182 is easily its match. The later 111R is a different story. The Elise is more fun to drive, but not on motorways where its ride quality limitations and bone hard seats come into play. Try before you buy and remeber you will be paying group 20 insurance.