ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Considering Upgrading, How Much Do You reckon I Would Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

New to the forum and looking to upgrade my car to a sport however im stuck on a price for my current car. I was hoping you could help me out?

I have a 1.2L 16V Titanium Clio Extreme, with 33.7 miles on the clock - and yes that is genuine. I bought it off a guy near Thetford for £2400 and had 27k on the clock. Ive had the car personally just over a year and has done me stupidly well. I'm looking at buying an 182 Arctic Blue with twin cup packs in the Norwich area, and i know it has a lot wrong with it. But the garage said they would fix everything that i know is wrong with car,, plus mot & service included in the price. He also offered part exchange too with my clio.

I want to try and sell my car for what i think its worth but i wanted to know if you guys agree. I was thinking around the £2000 mark what do you guys think? Low milage and runs beautifully. I will upload some pictures as well so you can see its condition.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.