ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Contacts issue - iPhone4...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hi chaps, seem to have lost quite a few contacts from my phone book, think it was from sorting out my email account the other night.

Is there a way to just restore backed up contacts? I don't want to restore everything from the last back up obviously as I have pictures etc that could be lost.

Thanks in advance. :)

RB 182 Cup
No need to back it up etc.

Go to settings / iCloud. Switch 'contacts' off, ensure to select 'keep on iPhone' then switch back on.

Go back into your contacts and they should all be reinstated.

Mine does this all the time, but loses alley contacts, the above returns them all.

RB 182 Cup
You might (doesn't always seem to be required) also need to close your 'contacts' app and 'phone' app by double hitting the 'home' button. once reopened all contacts should be restored.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
My iCloud still doesn't work. I've given up with it until I get my next iPhone. Really tried everything, it's pissed.

Need to connect it to then laptop.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Just noticed something else. In the contacts under exhange all my contacts are there but under PC some are missing.