ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Continued.....Project Tungston

Looking for a ph-quick...
As some of you are aware, myself and BradHarding got our hands on a tungston valver for a little project.
See here:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195745

The car belongs to myself but i would like to say a big thanks to Brad and his old man Dave for helping out!

I got her back from the paint shop today, missed her so much! Was worth the wait though! Full respray in tungston grey!
Excuse the state of the wheels:dapprove:

IMGP0436.jpg

IMGP0439.jpg

IMGP0440.jpg

The marks you can see are water marks from the excess compound they rinsed off after they polished it!

So phase 1 is now complete!
Phase 2:
Fit wide track, Loer and fit the turinis!

The saga continues!

Thanks for looking
Amir

Thanks for your comments chaps, shall be when i get it how i want it!

It never was an F7R mate, but its the engine out of the white one, which has just had a rebuild!

:)

Tungy
Car looked awesome today Amir. Get home and give it a good clean :rasp: If I don't see you tonight or tomorrow see you saturday morning for a bit of 'pre-santa pod' graft on the tungstens!

Bradders!!!!! Cheers dude! I'll text you in a bit dude! ClioGav - Was 700 sniffs, sent it to a bodyshop that we send alot of Mercedes to so i new a mint job was on he cards! Just want to crack on and get it looking and driving spot on!

Thanks
Amir

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
very nice, it sounds like there are some good plans for it

if all the cars i see accross the forum are going to the shows this year it should be very hard for the judges to choose car of the year 07

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
mine will not get it this year chris, mine is changing quite alot in just under a week hopefully, and it may not be too everyones tastes,

i think there are some cracking valvers / williams in the club so there should be some good competition

thanks for all your kind comments and support. i wanted to start again as i love the fact that ive built the the car up myself. watch this space everyone!

amir