ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cool site if ya cant view ceratin web pages from work or school

It won't be long till it's blocked though. If the admin has any common sense, he'd be able to see what that site is straight away and block it. The url doesn't help much either, especially having ass in it

500bhp Scoob
good idea, would be good to put that script or whatever on any webserver with the right permissions etc and run the proxy from that.

The fact it has the word proxy in there means it gets blocked by alot anyway, including my linux content filter that my brothers traffic goes through

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
At my college all you have to do is type the website you want to view into google and click 'Cached' below the link.

Clio 172mk2
thing is theres loads of these proxy pages , n schools etc cotton onto them , n block that page iproxy used to be one of em , best one is some software u install , and it encrypts the data there end and sends it to yers , and no one can tell where uve been

yeah they have this a thing where ya sign up they give you your own web page and then ya enter ya name and password and it allows you to browse what ever ya want. that seems like the besy way.