ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coolant Temperature sensor Connections

Renault Clio 182
Hi, I've been having issues with the temp gauge not reaching the usual mid point and fluctuating when driving on my 182, so bought a new sensor. However, I was just going to replace it and noticed that the green cable into the connector has snapped off, grrr. Where do I get a new connector from? Thanks

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
I had the same in mine, would sit just below the middle, changed coolant temp sensor, thermostat and thermostat housing gasket for good measure. Oh refilled with the proper type d coolant.
Probably just the sensor would've cured it, just makes sense to do a little cooling system refresh at the same time.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
I got mine from somewhere in mainland Europe on eBay, for about half what RPD were asking, unfortunately showing out of stock now though.