ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cooling

Clio sport 182 turbo
Hi I have a Clio sport that will be running over 360 bhp where will I get a uprated rad as I need to keep it cool looked on eBay there is a few listed at 55mm core but after ordering them they are not so back to squere one

Clio sport 182 turbo
I will my clio is on the ramp for a few weeks I'm fitting pms spherical bearing kit to rear beam and lower arms and a lsd then to rs tuning to see if we can see around 380 bhp

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Dude, you got to get some more details , id love to read about it and get a few pics or videos. Post in the projects section.

Clio sport 182 turbo
The engine has been fully forged with all new components, wossner pistons, pec con rods, arp bolts, turbo dynmaics gt2871r roller bearing turbo, ktr gen 90 standalone managment, gizzmo boost controller, full ktec stainless exhaust and decat pipe, uprated fuel pump and injectors, helix clutch atb diff going in and bigger injectors pure motorsport spherical bearing lower arm and beam kit Pure Motorsport aircon delete kit and 75degre thermostat fitting dump valve too just need to sort cooling out