ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cooper S Beats CTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes at last the CTR is beaten, the Cooper S has taken the crown. Every corner I turn,I see a Cooper S on 52 plates, also Ive spotted a lot of 172s on 52 plates, the differnce? You get a acknowledgement from an other 172. I sat at the lights the other day wacthing 2 Cooper S drivers totalily blanking each other, they both went blind at the same time, YOUR ARE SUPPOSSED TO WAVE AND SMILE BOYS.
The bare faced cheek of BMW to make more than one !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must be an other MINI ADVENTURE

THE END

P.S. next week we will be looking for Clio Cups, please let me know if anyone spots one as Im sure the sell 100 Cooper Ss to every half Clio Cup.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Mark, have you seen the very "align=absmiddle> S "align=absmiddle> M "align=absmiddle> U "align=absmiddle> G "align=absmiddle> look on their faces that these BMW Mini drivers all seem to have?

GR7

Shiny red R32

I thought these Cooper S minis would be in short supply, but looking in this weeks Autocar there are seven for sale in one three inch sized advert, all private. One is only two weeks old, another is about six weeks old, and none have done many miles. All are cheaper than the new price and I was wondering why people would be selling them so soon.

Perhaps they arent all they were cracked up to be. Maybe guys are selling them to buy Clio Cups!

GR7

Shiny red R32

GP they are everywhere arent they? We have loads of Coopers here, in a myriad of colours too!

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

I saw three cooper S today on my 300 mile trip to Rochdale and back, I had my girlfriend with me so no fun, also saw two CTR but still only ever seen one other 172