ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup restoration project

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Credit to you , saved a neglected cup and made it a fantastic example with some great mods. Now enjoy her!

Gibbo205

ClioSport Club Member
  Ftype SVR & E46 M3
Full paint restoration completed by Autobrite:

ab6.jpg

ab7.jpg

ab4.jpg

ab5.jpg

ab1.jpg

ab2.jpg

ab3.jpg

Top job as always, car looks better than it did the day it arrived in Renaults show room, that is this cars restoration complete, first time I think a car was ever truly completely by me, now time to continue with the M3. :D

I probably have the most mechanically sound and cleanest 172 Cup in the UK, maybe in existence considering mechanically every is now fully refreshed when it comes to suspension, brakes etc.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Full paint restoration completed by Autobrite:

View attachment 1390712

View attachment 1390713

View attachment 1390714

View attachment 1390715

View attachment 1390716

View attachment 1390717

View attachment 1390718

Top job as always, car looks better than it did the day it arrived in Renaults show room, that is this cars restoration complete, first time I think a car was ever truly completely by me, now time to continue with the M3. :D

I probably have the most mechanically sound and cleanest 172 Cup in the UK, maybe in existence considering mechanically every is now fully refreshed when it comes to suspension, brakes etc.

Stunning.