ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cooper s turbo

mazda 2 sport white
just a pick of the new cooper s turbo yes mr renault turbo . like the 197
should have . this as the new works body kit fitted

coopersfront.gif

S-Max
Great marketing to get so many people paying well over the odds.

Won't get me buying into it though when I can have my cup for a third of the price. Mine is just as quick, less common, more room, etc, etc, etc

VRS
from letstorquebhp.com:

Mini Cooper S (turbo)
year 07
bhp 175
weight 1130
bhp/tonne 157.35
0-60 6.89
0-100 18.21
60-100 11.33
1/4 mile 15.31
terminal speed 91.68

Der Panzer
Wasn't the MCS Gay Car Of The Year for 2005? ;)

I can see why. Enjoy boys, you sausage hussies.

mazda 2 sport white
just a bit more info yes it as a turbo well it did have one when i left work to night
but the new engine is a bmw-citroen and a pug allin one it drives well but as you say alot of £!!!! but minis hold the money .group 16

RS Megane DCi 175
Unless I'm missing something here, why not just look at the Cooper S Works model? Isn't that 210BHP? Probably comes with more kit too.
I could be talking out of my arse though, 1am and a few beers later ;)...

mazda 2 sport white
no cooper works this year but me thinks power will be abit more then 210
from what thay are not sayin all we can get out that i`s will be mad .
price says on road £15.995.00 . but you need a chili pack £ 1.790.00 ,
then you get the gizmos + gadgets ie xenons air con but manual fogs
17`s then more money if you want more .
cooperstrear.gif

coopersturbo.gif

Mini Cooper
so with the chilli pack, you get xenons, air con, etc!!

any side pics of it mate!!

IMO looks sweet as, girlfriend fancies one of these!!

Do they come with leather as standard!?? any interior pics!!

RB 197 fatty
i drove a cooper s works just yesterday. 218bhp. amazing car, like a little go-kart.

and as much as i like 182's......... im afraid it would empty its bowels all over one!

.... still, the 182 would drive away all smug and happy knowing it is the better looking of the two.....by far!!!

VRS
i drove a cooper s works just yesterday. 218bhp. amazing car, like a little go-kart.

and as much as i like 182's......... im afraid it would empty its bowels all over one!

.... still, the 182 would drive away all smug and happy knowing it is the better looking of the two.....by far!!!

i doubt it would empty its bowels on one, from wht ive seen/read the 182 and cooper s works are pretty much on par with each other! after all, the bini does like to indulge in the frankfurters and is a wee bit lardy ;)

172 cup
i love this thread, people on here driving their girly clios slagging of one of the few great modern cars

Clio 197
those new mini are heavy car

reason why mini cars cost so much money, own by BMW!

Last edited:
  Mazda RX8
i love this thread, people on here driving their girly clios slagging of one of the few great modern cars

Have to agree, ...wouldnt say its a ruined classic either...as its nothing like the classic Mini due to it being part of BMW and a completely differnt car. Just as the Clio isnt a ruined Renault5, all differnt cars.

Golf GTI Ed30
[/QUOTE]i doubt it would empty its bowels on one, from wht ive seen/read the 182 and cooper s works are pretty much on par with each other! after all, the bini does like to indulge in the frankfurters and is a wee bit lardy ;)[/QUOTE]

those new mini are heavy car

You having a laugh??? Heavy, Lardy!!! It weighs 1130kgs!!! Compared with 1240 for the 197.. Name me a new model car (especially hot hatch) that weighs less?
1130kgs is feck all in the current crop of hatches. Hence the reason it has a decent power/weight with just 175bhp. Expect the Works model to be a quick car!!