ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corrado 20V Turbo

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Fits in the garage too!

13040344904_b5e57bba18_z.jpg

It fits by cobzy1, on Flickr

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I quite like them... But somehow I think I'd prefer it with the OEM 2.9 V6?!

Evo 5 RS
How the f*ck didn't I see this thread?

Words can't describe how much I'd love to own this exact conversion :). I used to love my Corrado, and it was only a KR!

This made me lol:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by james24785 Yeah...that's pretty bloody nice! Bet it wasn't cheap either!

Erm, no.

Last edited:
I've only just seen this - wow!!! It's great!! I've always liked them, yours looks fantastic!

Just been in the build thread, saw the previous owner got on the front cover of that VW mag :cool:

Last edited:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It's had some love.

Today was rinse, snow foam, wash with ag shampoo, ag polish, meguiars glaze and ag hd wax. Still need to glaze and wax the rear end but it looked good.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Been to a few dub meets in this but that's it so far.

I've bought a sfs tip as the standard ones are too soft;

54761277-9658-4BD3-A2F6-1BFD406F1E26_zpsqgxubhth.jpg

Also considering swapping the wheels for some genuine bbs splits but just need the wonga!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I also really like this style exhaust with the ott upswept look but not too sure how it would look on the corrado.

E26B10F5-38C6-4812-B832-AA16DE3671F3_zpsgbzaojyd.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Feel a difference? Should do as its a copy of the badger 5 tip.

Also, I note yours must be mapped to run maf-less?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Feel a difference? Should do as its a copy of the badger 5 tip.

Also, I note yours must be mapped to run maf-less?

It certainly seems to have stopped the inconsistent boost issues I was having. I looked at the badger 5 one but after doing some research most people said it wasn't really worth the extra £70 on top of the sfs one.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It certainly seems to have stopped the inconsistent boost issues I was having. I looked at the badger 5 one but after doing some research most people said it wasn't really worth the extra £70 on top of the sfs one.

Yeah its just a copy so got to be although apparently a little softer.

Inconsistent boost sounds odd. What N75 valve is on there? Also, who mapped it to be maf-less?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Possibly. If they're old with a mapped car it does happen.

I have a spare latest "F" revision N75 valve here you can have for a tenner if it continues at all.