ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Correct Tracking (toe) Settings for Trophy?

I had my tracking done at a local place but the steering still feels a bit iffy.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?673198-Trophy-Handling-Problems-(tracking-)

I'm taking it somewhere with a Hunter system to get it checked out and if anything needs changing, changed.

What are the correct (or recommended for daily and occasional track/fast road use) settings for the 182 Trophy so I can pass on the information so they don't balls it up?

I think all I need is the toe setting unless they change anything else when they do tracking? Standard dampers so camber will be staying the same.

Im pretty sure the "book" setting is 0 degree toe each side but a lot of people recommend 5 to 10 minutes toe out

Book setting is actually 12 mins toe out. I would get it set at that again, I have tryed more but has resulted in wearing out the inside edge of my tyres.

I had my tracking done at a local place but the steering still feels a bit iffy.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?673198-Trophy-Handling-Problems-(tracking-)

I'm taking it somewhere with a Hunter system to get it checked out and if anything needs changing, changed.

What are the correct (or recommended for daily and occasional track/fast road use) settings for the 182 Trophy so I can pass on the information so they don't balls it up?

I think all I need is the toe setting unless they change anything else when they do tracking? Standard dampers so camber will be staying the same.
The hunter catalogue is very comprehensive and will have the specific trophy settings (If they are any different) but as above a bit of toe out and all will be good :)

If you are looking for somewhere good to use then Blink Motorsport are fairly local to you I think and they will get you sorted out :) I was recommending Imprezaworks to them earlier too and I think he's now booked in. Always worth travelling a little and getting the job done right!

Cheers for that I'll give them a ring when they're open again. So 12 mins toe out is recommended? I'm sure they will help me out!