ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cost effective int. styling upgrades?

Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique 02
I have a 1.2 dynamique 02 and I feel like I want add a bit more flare to interior, not drastically but just to add a few touches here and there. I was wondering what you think are the top most effective things to improve the interior styling, or make it feel more luxury/refined. And where can I find a range of affordable styling products i.e gear knobs, not like the momo £40 ones!:eek:

Cheers

Sam

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
dude no offence but sounds like your gunna motor-world it like chavs do. Don't start making it look like a christmas tree. Its all about subtle changes. If i where you, i'd make it look like a sport. Better yet, buy one. I love my 172 :)

deco49.jpg

I really don't want to do that! lol! Just literally tiny things, like you suggested making it look like a sport, what kind of things are different in the sport? and that are changable?

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
Ok, seats, (leather). Steering wheel. Dash trim. few others probably, but those differences make the difference ;)

i think there was a guy on here today selling the front two seats for £100, but ur gunna need to source some back ones otherwise its gunna look silly :)

img0338qn8.jpg

Im trying carbon fibre (black and yellow) dash inserts. Ill put some pics up once im done and if it comes out ok, I might be selling some. Think they would tark up the interior great.

If i could; I would get a sabelt steering wheel and some bucket seats.

Most things are exspensive. But if you keep the cash in the bank, You might get the opportunity to buy off someone from here for cheap !

Well I'm only 18 and I'm only looking for a few small things, I probably won't get seats or a steering wheel but am interested in things like the sport door handles, gear knob, maybe the velvetty looking door fabric, are these things easy to install, are the door handles even interchangable?

Thanks for all your opinions/advice

Door handles just unscrew and you take a little lever out, Very easy to change.

The velvety door cards and seats are the sport ones. And do crop up on here and ebay sometimes.