ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cost of install

That install cost me £1000 mate for all the products and for two days labour creating the install, I got it done at Techne in Basingstoke. They did a proper good job and also sorted me out with a solenoid for my boot.

thanks m8

i hav already got the subs jus need to do the install now.

so everythin in that boot cost ya a £1000 how much did the sub bow and floor cost ?

I dont know mate cause all the work was done by the same company that I got the subs and amp for me so im not sure how the pricing would break down or if I would have been charged the same for labour if I had not got the products through the same company.

Your best bet would be to get hold of a local ICE dealer for a quote, you could give Techne a ring who did mine purely for an idea on price there number is 01256 812990

Hope this helps

think most places would charge you about £300 for the install depending on what you trimmed it in..

usually when your buying the kit and having the install done you get the best deal as the shop is making money on the kit as well as labour so can do it a little cheaper

paul

http://www.audio-one.co.ukwww.audio-one.co.uk

cheers for the ideas guys

if i was to build the install my self do u know where there is a guide i could get the dimensions for the sub box?

i will b puttin 2 x 10" subs in

My install in the back of mine cost me £100 in materials, that was a 8x4 sheet of mdf, and a 8x4 sheet of chequreplate, hopefully will have it in a new car soon though, so will get some pics.

Basically was the seats stripped out, chequreplate base, and boxing up around the arches, the plan was to have a am set in each side, and then a sub in a chequreplated enclosure in the middle of the floor, facing the driver

i did a quick sketch of the boot install jus wanted to know if u thought it looked right or not?

and if any of u have a web site where i can find out wat the dimensions for a bow holding 2x10" subs it would b much appreciated

thanks

Rich