ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cotton Green Dynatwist

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
Hiya peeps

Iv currently got a Viper, but have been thinking of changing it to a Universal Carbon Dynatwist filter as every one says the viper is rubish. Just wondering if anyone else had fitted one of these as im not sure if it will fit under the bonnet and if they have, is it any good?

Cheers

My brother has ordered 1 for his meagne and should be receiving it this week so I will let you know if it looks like it will fit in the 172... he has ordered the XXL ( I think thats what they call it) which I have a feeling wont fit in the Clios bay.

I'm pretty sure there's a Green Dynatwist kit for the 172. I know there is for some of the smaller engines.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'd just give green a call and ask them . I'm pretty sure you'll get one to fit .

Tel .01436 678777

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
Cheers guys, ill give green a call and see what they say. Been looking at the Carbon one and it looks well nice, if it fits im getting one :approve: he he

Would keep the viper, but am not convinced that it give a power increse and there to common as well, want something a little diffrent under the bay :D

thats why i want a dynatwist, probably not be much different to a viper, but is something a bit different. Let me know if you do get one what its like.

Something tells me this dyana twist wont fit!!!!....

eba00500497f00000042.jpg

eba00500497f00000044.jpg

eba00500497f00000043.jpg

thats the really big one tho, the next size down should fit. They do one that fits the 1.6 so should be able to fit one to the 172.

I think the 1 in the pics above is the XXL so a smaller 1 will fit whether thats the smallest or the medium sized 1 I dont know.

just checked and it would appear not, only mk2 clio's they list are the 1.4 and 1.6 8v. well good news for me, not for chris tho