ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Countryside Video + Pics + Pigs + Badly fitting exhaust

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
So went for a Sunday afternoon drive, came across some pigs, took some pics and videos, bwwaaarp. Guess who makes the Exhaust loooool.

9591230803_dfd5532ebf_b.jpg

P1010490 by danfullstop, on Flickr
9594026242_225893d858_b.jpg

P1010479 by danfullstop, on Flickr
9591231435_129e36c48c_b.jpg

P1010474 by danfullstop, on Flickr
9591231671_5b8d1ea189_b.jpg

P1010473 by danfullstop, on Flickr
9591232015_96b364afe7_b.jpg

P1010469 by danfullstop, on Flickr

Saggy much, used to this with this brand of exhausts now though:
9591230321_20e28daca7_b.jpg

P1010503 by danfullstop, on Flickr

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Pleased with the cams? Cost vs gains and all the other associated arguments lol?

I sold stuff off the car to fund it so they were 'free' ;) Well track wheels and coilovers! haha. Yeh I get Vtec over 5k, pulls like a train, like for like with a meg 250 cup on track, he wasn't happy! haha.

RB Clio 182
Sounds ace that mate, how much did the cams set you back all fitted?

Is it definitely quicker on the straights?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely looking car this mate, sounds nice and beefy too, sorry if I've missed it but what IK is that?

Wish I had the money to spank on cams

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
you bought my old system? Loved that exhaust. Always fitted well on the monaco. fittign exhausts on the floor is always crap for lining them up properly

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sounds ace that mate, how much did the cams set you back all fitted?

Is it definitely quicker on the straights?

Dan at 519 fitted them along with new belts, it was under 4 figures though.

Looks great and sounds absolutely superb! Would love to do something like this to mine.
On a separate note, what spacers are you running front and rear?

20mm front, 5mm rear athough my rear wheels do seam to stick out more than most, anymore than 5mm rubs.

you bought my old system? Loved that exhaust. Always fitted well on the monaco. fittign exhausts on the floor is always crap for lining them up properly

​Garage fitted it :S had one two other ktec stealths and never had one fit properly tbh, the backbox on your old system cant go any higher.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
​Garage fitted it :S had one two other ktec stealths and never had one fit properly tbh, the backbox on your old system cant go any higher.

Literally never had a problem with them. very easy to get right in my experience

172 berg, Fabia VRS
The scorpion system ive just got is a pig to fit!! Going to have to modify the rear hanger to get it how i want.
will have to wait till the weekend though.