ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of my 172 Cup

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Here's a few of my Cup, just need to replace the washer blanks seeing as mine have went walkies:mad:. gonna either have a go at making Carbon ones myself or get someone to do it for me. Need some Silvervisons too.

cupbw.jpg

DSC_0742800x600-1.jpg

DSC_0743800x600-1.jpg

DSC_0747800x600.jpg

DSC_0753800x600.jpg

DSC_0754800x600.jpg

DSC_0755800x600.jpg

DSC_0767800x600.jpg

DSC_0775800x600.jpg

cheers

Jonathan

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mint, just what i'm after (again)!!!

Nice and original ftw!

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Cheers guys, wheels need a refurb and there a few wee scratches that need wetsanded out, but apart from that it's standard. Was toying with darker wheels while doing the refurb but silver does suit Mondial, ten again so does anthracite etc.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
No, Silver, been there done it. Silver against the Blue every time

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They dont need to be, suspension travel ftw!!! Awesome out the box.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
They dont need to be, suspension travel ftw!!! Awesome out the box.

Got to agree with this, i've been down the route of having to spend £100's on suspension to get a decent handling car (Ibiza being one of them). It's nice to have a great handling car out of the box.

I've had to change the suspension on nearly all my cars in the past but i'll be leaving this one unless I decide to track it (which I won't, a ph1 would get bought for that purpose) or i'd get a big turbo for the Cupra.