ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of new mods to my PH-Quick

Civic Type-R
Was such a nice day yesterday so decided to give my PH-Quick a good wash. Fitted the cup spoiler on Saturday. Also got an aluminium footrest and a aluminium cigarette lighter to finish off the interior. All the visual mods are finished now :)

1ty9.jpg

2wf0.jpg

3fy4.jpg

4iy9.jpg

5dk7.jpg

6jo1.jpg

Comments welcome :cool:

Civic Type-R
Thanks for the comments :) Ye its Iceburg silver. I cant put a ph2 bumper on it that would slow it down ;)

2004 Clio 182
footrest makes a huge differance
icon14.gif
, spoiler looks well good
icon14.gif
, but i dont like the cigarette lighter. Dont see why you would want to make a feature out of it, unless you are a massive smoker that is. plus, from the photos, it looks chrome rather than brushed finish.

Civic Type-R
Serg said:
i like the footrest!! where from?? also she needs dropping on her ass ;) looks good

Its the footrest from a Megane 225. Comes with some rivets and you just use these to attach it to the standard plastic one. Need a rivet gun mind. Will be getting H&R Coilovers, but not till next year when I renew my insurance. Thanks :)

Civic Type-R
Day said:
No it doesn't ;)

I dont wanna take the risk though hehe. I prefer the looks of the PH1 bumper, like the curves as opposed to the edges. I wanted to get my parcel shelf trimmed in Alcantara to match the seats too, but couldnt justify the cost :(