ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

couple of pics, quick clean

artic blue 182 cup
Havn't posted any pics up yet. So was time to do so as my car also needed a good clean.
Only things had done to the car are, k tec carbon front splitter, janspeed,k tec exhaust and smaller front no. plate.

Things to come:- Lower about 40mm
:- k tec de-cat
:- BMC/maxogen induction kit
:- either get wheels done in gloss black or get different ones
anyway a couple of pics. Only did a quick clean then a clay bar and then another quick clean.

Dirty
DSC00131.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00133.jpg
DSC00134.jpg

After a quick clean. Took the centre caps off the alloys too. Think it looks a bit better IMO.
clio1.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio9.jpg

clio7.jpg

Couple of the scooby too:approve:
scooby3.jpg

scooby4.jpg

scooby2.jpg

cheers

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice 182.... Not a fan of the size of plate though and I prefer the wheels with centrecaps but each to their own

BG182®
Geez if your car looked that dirty on blue, I'm dreading what mine will look like on black. Look nice and clean though :)

artic blue 182 cup
Spec on the clio is standard apart from front splitter and janspeed exhaust. Hopefully re-map, lower and de cat and induction kit mid this year. The scooby spec is: imported STI8, running teign sport coilovers, 18" speedline alloys, Zero sports full exhaust system, Zero sports exhaust manifold, Zero sports re-map, Zero sports induction kit (which whistles like a b**ch). Running 368BHP on rolling road about a year ago when the work got done. Cheers on the comments on the clio. Cant wait till summer and give it another clay bar and a going over with SRP and EGP.
Yeah i like the small no. plate for some reason. But i know what you mean about the centre caps. At the first i didnt like it when i did it a couple of months ago. But now i really like it. Cheers