ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

couple of quests of Ph1

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
Hi, i have a couple of questions for you guys. In my country is diffcult to buy many parts of my RS,

first, do you know if in uk or other countrys sell the soft touch paint who cover stuff comes in grey the center console and in the door, i dont know the name in english but here the pictures what i am asking.
If i want to take off the center console do i have to take out the complete front of the interior???

p1000909.jpg

38336831.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Hi mate, trying to understand what you want as best as possbile, so I apologise if I'm way off track:

The paint that goes over the silver parts is very soft as standard, you're better of painting them with a standard spray paint, and then lacquering over them, this makes them nice and scratch resistant, and it looks good too.

As for getting the piece in your top picture off, the centre consol, the whole dash has to come out, and then it is plastic welded/bonded/glued to the dash, so its quite an effort get it off.

P.s, What colour is your car? Has it had a respray? Looks racing blue!!

CLIO PH1 172
as robbos said, to get the the centre piece out you have to take all the lower dash off and its glued on

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
Oh i see, i red this yesterday. this morning earler i cleeaned the center piece with "tuff stuff" i dont know if u have it there. google: tuff stuff" is magic product of STP. I removed the glue and cleaned then, after that the glue flew away hehehe.

for the other part from the doors, i have to respray it =(. it cost NEW around 100 pounds the pair!!! imagine, pay, 700pounds for this thing!!!

my car is black!

that blue car came from spaing guess. if u want ill put the pictures in other thread.

Thx 4 all guys!
Argentina is really difficult to buy things for Clio sport.

regards and thx again!
Demi

Toyota Corolla
^^What silver paint did you use to do this? Mine are really horrible and could do with a respray!