ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of recent pics of my car.

clio williams, Ph1 172

17s mate. Runnin standard phase 1s now.

I have had a load of problems since i ran out of fuel, down to a dodgy gauge.

Fuel filter, the clutch cable snapped, then was only firing on 3 cylinders cos the plug was in a bath of oil. broke a plug lead too. so a new set of them. seems to be ok now, still not got the cable sorted properly yet though

clio williams, Ph1 172

No mate, you sat on it the other day mate. the other half is in the spare bedroom hehe.

Revels Mum & Sister

I had to get some bits from mine which was in the garage.

Sat there in the corner. Was doubting mine. Then I have to drive the GF corsa and seeing her fat arches and sexy bulges I decided she was worth it and would forgive her!!!

Williams 2, STi N12

Very nice motor you got there fella. You can pull through the problems.....you know she is worth it!!!!

clio williams, Ph1 172

Ive had a list of anooying thing. Had a new clutch cable and now I have gotta get a new pedal cos it wont adjust right. Bloke is worried that the clutch might have collapsed. I only had one last year too :(. Gotta get some new plug leads too. Gonna cost over £100 if the clutch is ok. It better be or looks like it wont be getting driven.

clio williams, Ph1 172

The amount of people who asked me that question!! hehe.

I bought em second hand on an impulse buy and now I really like em. They are Team Dynamics Rim2000s Ive been told. Never seen em on another car so I think they might of been a special for yr2000 or something.

Wouldnt mind having the rim diamond cut on em actually if if it aint too much.

clio williams, Ph1 172

Car should be done later today. Yay!! After all this trouble I would like to know what else is likely to go wrong around the 70k mark? Had a cam belt not long ago. Any help would be appreciated!:)

clio williams, Ph1 172

Cheers mate. Might bring it into sheffield next week sometime. What days are you in uni?

I like the 16v as they are really. Its completely standard apart from colour coded grille and bits under headlights and an exhaust, oh and lowered. Its got leather interior from new. Even got standard rims on at the moment. But got my 17s still. Just put the phase 2 rear lights on for a bit of smoothness. Why change em? they look mint as they came out of the showroom!

clio williams, Ph1 172

I know. A few bits I wasnt keen on with the phase 1, so just change em to phase 2. all fits on!