ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

courtesy car

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I took my car back to the garage as they'd not fixed it properly from my crash. I arrived there and saw lots of brand new fiestas and a 55plate micra as courtesy cars... Which one did I get?? oh yeah bubblicious crappyness :( I want my clio back

Clio 172 mk2
Some guy bashed into the back of my 172 at the weekend:(

I'm now driving around in a Peugeot 307 cc courtesy car.......my girlfriend (who is a hairdresser) love it to bits.

That says it all really lol

Neil G said:
Some guy bashed into the back of my 172 at the weekend:(

I'm now driving around in a Peugeot 307 cc courtesy car.......my girlfriend (who is a hairdresser) love it to bits.

That says it all really lol
Bloody hell, it beats an '87 Nissan Bluebird.

Image aside I don't know if courtesy cars get much better.

It's only a Clio your getting fixed, not a Bentley.

I'd be chuffed to bits and messing around with the fancy roof all day.

Clio 172 mk2
speedynz said:
Bloody hell, it beats an '87 Nissan Bluebird.

Image aside I don't know if courtesy cars get much better.

It's only a Clio your getting fixed, not a Bentley.

I'd be chuffed to bits and messing around with the fancy roof all day.

Yeah....I am going to f**k about with the roof this weekend....supposed to be a sunny one down south:D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
speedynz said:
Clio Dynamique/Nissan Micra.

Not much difference really!

What's your point?

crappy cornering and very crappy feel about it, strangely nippy though. The gearbox feels awfull, and the seats are uncomfy. Also I dont fit in it properly, its annoyingly small and It is smaller than the clio undoubtedly. Plus it looks horrible... I guess it still beats the bus though

Kneel said:
crappy cornering and very crappy feel about it, strangely nippy though. The gearbox feels awfull, and the seats are uncomfy. Also I dont fit in it properly, its annoyingly small and It is smaller than the clio undoubtedly. Plus it looks horrible... I guess it still beats the bus though
As I said.............