ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

courtesy car

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I took my car back to the garage as they'd not fixed it properly from my crash. I arrived there and saw lots of brand new fiestas and a 55plate micra as courtesy cars... Which one did I get?? oh yeah bubblicious crappyness :( I want my clio back

Clio 172 mk2
Some guy bashed into the back of my 172 at the weekend:(

I'm now driving around in a Peugeot 307 cc courtesy car.......my girlfriend (who is a hairdresser) love it to bits.

That says it all really lol

Neil G said:
Some guy bashed into the back of my 172 at the weekend:(

I'm now driving around in a Peugeot 307 cc courtesy car.......my girlfriend (who is a hairdresser) love it to bits.

That says it all really lol
Bloody hell, it beats an '87 Nissan Bluebird.

Image aside I don't know if courtesy cars get much better.

It's only a Clio your getting fixed, not a Bentley.

I'd be chuffed to bits and messing around with the fancy roof all day.

Clio 172 mk2
speedynz said:
Bloody hell, it beats an '87 Nissan Bluebird.

Image aside I don't know if courtesy cars get much better.

It's only a Clio your getting fixed, not a Bentley.

I'd be chuffed to bits and messing around with the fancy roof all day.

Yeah....I am going to f**k about with the roof this weekend....supposed to be a sunny one down south:D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
speedynz said:
Clio Dynamique/Nissan Micra.

Not much difference really!

What's your point?

crappy cornering and very crappy feel about it, strangely nippy though. The gearbox feels awfull, and the seats are uncomfy. Also I dont fit in it properly, its annoyingly small and It is smaller than the clio undoubtedly. Plus it looks horrible... I guess it still beats the bus though

Kneel said:
crappy cornering and very crappy feel about it, strangely nippy though. The gearbox feels awfull, and the seats are uncomfy. Also I dont fit in it properly, its annoyingly small and It is smaller than the clio undoubtedly. Plus it looks horrible... I guess it still beats the bus though
As I said.............