ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Courtesy Car

For 2.5 weeks i have been subjected to the hell of a Suzuki Wagon R courtesy car!!!!!

FInally the clio is back it feels amazing its like driving a lexus or soemting after driving that "Toaster on wheels"

lol dynamique dick u shoulda seen what renault cardiff lent me the other day ....in all fairness theyve been great as it was my fault as i forgot to book a courtesy car. have a look at this bad boy...no wheelspinning as it was 4x4 and no handbrake turns...not for want of tryin though :devilish:...nippy but still slow...1.9 DCI

Silver Fabia vRS

When my car was in for repair after someone drove up the back of me I had a BMW 330d Saloon with leather and the full M-Tech bodykit on it....I was well chuffed!

Octavia VRS

nooooo, micra - when i smashed my dads megane into a wall thats what he got! wasnt even allowed to drive the bloody thing after my incident!! wasnt insured after that and the megane was never the same!!!

I got a 1.6 16v Rover 25 wen my clio was in getting the immobiliser sorted. Was quite nippy!

The Lexus is200 is nice to drive and fully loaded, my soon to be sister-in-law has one, but it could do with at least 50hp more.