ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coverage from Goodwood Festival of Speed

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I was there today with a couple of mate's, it's the 3rd time I've been and still really enjoy it. [emoji106]

Clio 182
I was there today with a couple of mate's, it's the 3rd time I've been and still really enjoy it. [emoji106]

How did you find it on a Saturday? Friday was so much busier than the Thursday and made everything more difficult to get around, I'd imagine Saturday was manic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I was there on Friday, and it was indeed very busy! I spent most of the day up at the rally stage, which fortunately didn't get too crowded.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Clio 182
I was there on Friday, and it was indeed very busy! I spent most of the day up at the rally stage, which fortunately didn't get too crowded.

I never made it to the rally stage, was meaning to but just didn't get the time unfortunately! I'll aim to start there next year I think!

Clio 182
Top notch video, wish I was there this year, the breakfast clubs have been amazing so I guess FoS is next level

Thanks mate, I've missed all te breakfast meets so far this year so couldn't really offer a comparison! I think what still gets me is the scale of the event, it really is huge!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Was there yesterday - first time too. I enjoyed it but maybe it was just me being knackered or post Nurburgring blues, but wasn't as good as I'd expected it to be. Worth the visit though and some very good stuff on.

Was there yesterday - first time too. I enjoyed it but maybe it was just me being knackered or post Nurburgring blues, but wasn't as good as I'd expected it to be. Worth the visit though and some very good stuff on.

Was you at the ring on Thursday night with your bonnet up and a few people looking into it?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ha not me. I left thurs morning and on thurs evening was in Brussels supping lagers.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I never made it to the rally stage, was meaning to but just didn't get the time unfortunately! I'll aim to start there next year I think!

It's a fair old trek up the hill to get there, but well worth it!

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Thanks mate, I've missed all te breakfast meets so far this year so couldn't really offer a comparison! I think what still gets me is the scale of the event, it really is huge!

The breakfast club events always seems big, they take up the start/finish straight, about 200m of the lavant straight and the pits, but FoS looks so much bigger from the layout maps and videos!

Clio 182
The breakfast club events always seems big, they take up the start/finish straight, about 200m of the lavant straight and the pits, but FoS looks so much bigger from the layout maps and videos!

Ahh yeah it is huge!