ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crackdown 2

Diesel Barge
OMFG demo? Will defo be downloading tonight then. The only game I have maxed out on the gamerscore.

182FF with cup packs
Crackdown was such a fun game, expecally Keys to the City multiplayer.

So much fun to be had. Especially being a passenger in someones car and then spawning a ramp truck infront of them. :evil:

57 Clio Campus Sport
Slowly downloading. F*** BT!

Got the first one for Halo 3 Beta but turned out to be an awesome game in itself!

White Sti Hatch
Anyone else got a copy today or picking it up ?

Off tomoz as on nights and all my are a T in the park so on it all day tomoz if ne one fancies some co-op.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm going to wait till its cheaper tbh, the demo didn't seem any better than the 1st one so I think its a bit bargain basement for me (like a lot of the new releases at the moment)

Howd you get it signed by developers?
Debating if i should get this or not. I loved the first one but can it really live up to it?

1.8 Civic EX
loved the 1st one but quite a few games on the go at the minute so will probably wait till it drops in price a bit...

TBH Crackdown 2 is more like Crackdown 1.5 :( You gotta do the same thing over and over again ~ charge up raygun type thing then protect a beacon from a swarm of monsters etc..

DB.

BMW 440i
Loved the first one, downloading demo now. 50% lol

If this isn't good, might buy the first one again as it has been years.

Astra CDTI SRI
Howd you get it signed by developers?
Debating if i should get this or not. I loved the first one but can it really live up to it?

They were in the Dundee branch of Game when I bought my copy.

(Ruffian are based in Dundee)

DB.

BMW 440i
Played the Demo, was ok. Nothing special.

I wanted to climb the big building again but i couldn't as it wouldnt let me into the other areas :(

Well i bought it. First impression are dissapointment, seems the same. Even the same friggin map! Hopefully this game can still impress.

And that's a bad thing?

Yes.

Im a big Crackdown fan, been waiting since the original for this release. But it just feels like an add-on :(
The missions repeats themselves over and over which you realise soon after first playing the first few missions - take over three energy points then head to energy dome type thing and protect it from monsters etc... over and over.

The monsters are good, but you don't get the same feeling as the first one when you're playing against gang members getting slagged off!

I'm still going to finish it (im on the last city) but it's only a half hearted game.

White Sti Hatch
Its more of an Update to the first tbf lil repetitive but just as good as the first, just completed the story mode now just *****ing around hunting down orbs etc !

Think it would be a riot on 4 player co-op !

57 Clio Campus Sport
Anyone up for some multiplayer coop tonight?

GT: DeathCab 4 Sam

For some reason I've got my strength to level 5 and filled the bar to 100 but it won't level up to 6

182FF with cup packs
I fecking love this game :)

I'm finding it amusing to leave my campaign on "anyone can join", I've had a dude giving me helicopter support by blowing the crap out of all the enemies, last nigth I had some guy, using the magnetic mine things, carry my car under a 'copter and drag it through a whole bunch of stunt rings :cool:. All I had to was sit back, drink a beer and have a smoke while he got about 15 stunt rings completed for me.

Favourite moment in the game; when I leveled up my strength to the point where the voiceover went something like "Agent you are now stron enough to dismount turret weapons and carry them with you". Especially as I happened to have just taken out a guy on a rocket turret at the time :evil:

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
the first one was epic, spent so much time on that game doing, well nothing of any importance. Shame i dont get time to play my xbox so much, Could get the new Xbox 350GB and Crack down 2 for under £180 with discount @ Work