ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crappy N95 But good service

Clio 1.2 16v
Hi All,

Another post by me.... having a busy day.

I've been expecting a call today from an area manager from an insurance company to meet up for a drink to discuss a new job. The phone rings and my phone turns itself off. I think argh the battery has gone. So i plug it in to the charger...... just my luck the little pin inside the charging hole had fallen into the phone so it wouldn't plug in.

It finally turned on and started playing songs randomly, the backlight wouldn't turn on and it kept ringing random people!

Anyway i rung up orange and remained calm, they took loads of details and said it is out of warranty as it is 8 months old, and orange have a 6 month warranty. He said here is Nokia's number you need to ring them.

Anyway i said do i have insurance, he said no :( But he said if you take it out now (£6 a month and no excess) I will let you claim.

So anyways £6 coming out my next phonebill and i'm getting a brand new phone tomorow morning by 10am WOOOHOO

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
WOOHOO! Post in the correct section.

Well done for getting stung for £6p/m when your phone just needs a firmware update.

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
it doesn't need a firmware update, ive done that. thanks for the sarcasm.

mr fcking know it all

SchwepTek™
LOL! Chill. Toms probably right. My N95 started going crazy, showing different colours and random god knows what! Firmware update fixed it...

Clio 1.2 16v
I had the latest firmware on my n95, i updated it last week. Main problem was that i couldn't charge it £6 for a new phone pretty good tbf

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah you paid £6 a month now for something thats got 2 years warranty anyway.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Orange care phones are reconditioned units, there is also a sliding scale excess.