ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crash & burn

haha almost puts u off giving it the beans, just makes it look so easy to tip. amazing how it just blew up all of a sudden. gutted.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Only a little damage. Easily repairable.

Do they write off these cars easily? I know the M-Sport cars are hardly written off unless they are caught on fire. They just put it on a jig and new again.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
the team i work for write shells off v easily, it usually turns out cheaper to get a new sheel than to jig it.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Only know M-sport don't like to write them off. Maybe its cos they cost so much? LOL

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
the shells are actually quite cheap in the past 3 years of me working there theyve never jigged a shell the just reshell them, alot of drivers dnt want the risk of driving a weakened shell 1. because its not as safe and 2 it makes the shell not as stiff to drive depending on where the damge is.