ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed My Clio :( Got Some Pics...

Hello Everyone!

I crashed my Clio last night :( came round a corner and another car came flying round came into middle of road i had to go into the side! when i come out there was a sharp corner and i hit a large patch of gravel on the road. I tryed to brake but nothing happened and i tryed to steer just went straight into 3 Trees!!!!!! and up a grass banking :(

I managed to get it home and take some pictures

What do you think i should do i am thinking of breaking the car and putting all parts on eBay any ideas

Thanks

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 224
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 168
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 135
yer me and my m8 got out ok just had a bit of cuts and glass in our mouths and i chipped bit of my tooth on some glass the tree didnt move an inch just abit of bark :(

BMW M3
Funny how you chip ya teeth int it. I did a few of mine unfortunately.

Felt worse about the car mind...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Quite a few bits of ur car are still good condition, head lights, alloys...
i'll buy ur alloys....!!!!

no other person didnt stop and i couldnt see wat kind of car it was becuase it was dark and he had main beem on! my m8 said it was a clio but i couldnt see.

im only on third party fire and theft so im just going to have to break it and sell parts

so today i went on ebay and won a cheap car for £310 to use for few month while i get sorted its a ford fiesta 1.6 Si. i would have loved to get another clio but i cant afford it yet :(

yer i check my alloys thhey seem ok just had 4 new tires on them :( there are fox racing alloys 16" the tire size is 205/45/16 how much would you offer me for them come with locking nuts to if you need them.. thanks

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I dont knwo how much to offer u, but it'll have to including P&P coz u live in manchester

Clio 197
As long as your OK, metal can be raplaced, you can't, too many tw*ts on the roads, you possibly can get an upgrade now to a 172 or something, if your 3rd party you don't need to tell the insurance company (if you don't want to) so you wont lose your no claims, I'd make sure your fully comp next time though because then you can get another car with the money you get. If you can get protected no claims it's worthwhile as well.

A ho train
So the other guy was probably yet another 30+ driver, driving some mid powered car thinking he's the absolute mutt's nutt's of a driver, because he's been driving all this time, and can really get into them corners. Reality is he was out of his depth and should be made to retake his test.

So the other guy was probably yet another 30+ driver, driving some mid powered car thinking he's the absolute mutt's nutt's of a driver, because he's been driving all this time, and can really get into them corners. Reality is he was out of his depth and should be made to retake his test.

Hmmm bit of a generalisation there mate.

Being a 30+er I think if you look into statistics you'll find its the under 25's who are the higher risk according to insurance company's.

Glad your OK Jack and hope you find another Clio soon.

:)

i have a part that i would want to buy off you if you are interested in selling it ? please send me a pm.

Sorry to hear about the car, glad you are ok.

Clio 182

Na, probably some little 17 year old thinking he actually has a clue about how to drive.

Chelsea tractor
i have a part that i would want to buy off you if you are interested in selling it ? please send me a pm.

Sorry to hear about the car, glad you are ok.
Same - it's only a very small bit of plastic from the front bumper though :S

Hope you're not too shaken up! You're only statistically likely to be in one accident every 10 years so chin up now that's over with ;)

RB One Eight Two
Sorry to hear that, I hope your ok. The same thing happened to me back in February, though mine was in much worser condition than yours and I was only third party... Hope you get something sorted mate, try tesco car insurance I got mine down to £1400 on a 1.2 dynamique

what did you do with your car m8? once u crashed it and how much did you get? £££? lol ill get back to all your pms asap probs later tonight! i do have a set of fog lights and i will check my front bumper. also i will be selling the interior eg door cards and all seats... pm if intressted in any parts thanks or get me on msn - jack@ultra-server.co.uk thanks

BMW M5 & E36
Im in the same boat mate. My old 1.2 8v with 28k on the clock is sat in the garage waiting for me to strip the rest of it.

Live and learn :)