ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crawley spots

R35 GTR
Spotted a 182 replica in green in copthorne village parked on a drive and a black gold 182 heading out of crawley this evening about 17:15.

Also think I spotted a trophy near the copthorne village roundabout about the same time

I was on my bike struggling up the hill out of creepy crawley.

200 cup & 106 GTi
Will have been me, passed so many cyclists i don't know which one you were. I went from gatwick to crawley down then to turners hill and back over to east grinstead, had to drop one of the morons from work home!

R35 GTR
The black gold could have been me if it was heading towards the A264

Will have been me, passed so many cyclists i don't know which one you were. I went from gatwick to crawley down then to turners hill and back over to east grinstead, had to drop one of the morons from work home!

Do you guys ever see my car around? I have a BG 182, I only use it on weekends and never seem to get spotted. :(

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Do you guys ever see my car around? I have a BG 182, I only use it on weekends and never seem to get spotted. :([/quote]

Seems to be so many owners from this area, i live in Horley, and have never been spotted or indeed seen anyone else on here

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I organised a "mini" meet some time ago, in Reigate. You lot missed it!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Amy does your RB have pink stripes?

Saw one in Redhill the other day with pink stripes... CUP plate I think? (Might well have been just a 172 Cup tbh)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

No! It's not me, i keep getting mistaken for it and i have no stripes at all.
That's Ang or someone else, not meeeee.

I would organise another meet, but it was hassle though there was a good turnout. Feel free anyone else!

WANTED Arctic 182

Saw one in Redhill the other day with pink stripes... CUP plate I think? (Might well have been just a 172 Cup tbh)

I've seen an Arctic with pink stripes around this area. Has the CUP plate and stripped out rear.

Not sure why it has the CUP plate, though.

Clio MK3 Work in progress
I've seen an Arctic with pink stripes around this area. Has the CUP plate and stripped out rear.

Not sure why it has the CUP plate, though.

I've seen this as well i think, playboy bunny on boot as well i think. Dont think there on here

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Yeah they are, it's ang or someone with a minnie mouse avatar who i can't remember!