ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Creating website help

BMW 118d
I have a domain registered for my company, and just want a rather basic website creating. How do I go about doing this? I have a brochure basically detailing what I do, and just really want this on there. How do I then get the wesite live? Domain is registered through 123reg

Sorry if I seem a bit vague, but having never created a website before I don't really know what I'm doing!!

Rally bus
123 Reg do an instant site package I think? Probably best to use that if you've no idea what to do.

BMW 118d
I am not sure. The domain was registered a few years ago by the previous IT guy who has now left.

Will look into the instant site thing

Fiat Panda 100hp
I am not sure. The domain was registered a few years ago by the previous IT guy who has now left.

Will look into the instant site thing

You normally have to renew domains every year. So I would make sure it's still active if I was you.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Wicked, just get some hosting then and create yourself a simple html and css website. Template are a good starting point to learn.