ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cree number plate light units.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Has Anyone tried these? Been trying to switch up my dull yellow number plate light for some nice bright white ones but every lot of bulbs I've bought so far have failed. I'm sure most are familiar with crappy flashing led bulbs.

My light unit covers have now all cracked and fallen out so these would replace the whole unit. Do these suffer from premature failure/flashing too?

Dom

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Mk3 I take it.

IIRC the ones I got were from Fizzmo, and they're still going. Chances are the water's getting into them though if you haven't got any covers.

Just get a pack of 10, and swap them out.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
I've had the same bulbs go on my interior, side and boot lights so i was also looking to eliminate them if i can then get some proper osrams for the front sides. The interiors are fine for the first few minutes of being on but if i'm parked up they will start to flicker after a short while. If anyone has recommendations for some decent white (not chavy blue) w5ws' then i would be very grateful. I've looked into the renault light units, would be about £16 a pair so not much cost difference, just hoping the crees would be fit and forget.

Yeh it's a mk3 guys but they make the crees for mk1/2 too.

Dom