ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

creepin bout killie

koi

Audi S1
Sun was shining so met up with Android to take a few pics. Apart from some abuse from the locals and a guy showing off his Golf, it was pretty uneventful. Anyway I'm glad to say I made it out of Killie unscathed!!

Photobucket is gay and has ruined the quality of the pics, they were pin sharp! Might re-upload them to somewhere decent later...

01.jpg

I need coilies!!!

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

hai :)

24.jpg

25.jpg

27.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
My word that is low

Love your car Koi although I prefer the standard alloys mate

koi

Audi S1
My word that is low

Love your car Koi although I prefer the standard alloys mate

Well even though the boy almost ripped his front bumper off going up a slight incline, it hasn't deterred him. He's wanting to wind the front down even more!!

Fancied a change from the norm, although I'm starting to like the look of standards more now.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Nice cars.

Androids is too low though for me, started looking abit stupid imo.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Nice pics danny......where was my invite i was sitting about bored out ma nut on sun.....:dapprove:

koi

Audi S1
Nice pics danny......where was my invite i was sitting about bored out ma nut on sun.....:dapprove:

It was a last min thing, had a few hours to kill. Will sort out another one soon, need more practice with the camera...

new wheels look the business imo, nice set of pics too

should have gave me a shout and id have bobbed along

and by the way, irvine isnae much better! ;)

Last edited: