ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cribb's Evening meet! 1st of November.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Good idea on the undercover carpark btw.

I gunned it along a dual carriageway to catch up with a group of Clios heading out afterwards and a police beemer pulled out behind me :eek: Thought it was best if I didn't try and follow you lot with him on my tail!

Cooksport Fleet
yeah, we didnt know where we were goin till half way round the r road then recognised it haha

lol, well we didnt know where we were until we joined the ring road, we were following u!

What has your car, and the VXR had done to them?

LY R26
vxr has full remus exhaust system other than its std, mine has decat and stealth that it, yours was quicker i thought pulling away, i was loving the flames out the trophy tho!

Cooksport Fleet
Shame i had the largely obease gf with me, otherwise i would have joined in the proper rant on the last stint of the ring road.

Yeah the trophy is quality, u should have seen the flames before the live map, they were mental!

Clio GT
Not the best but my iphone only got a shitty 2 Mega Pix cam

11139_1288165403991_1225866343_898897_1486928_n.jpg

Qashcow
some nice pics, shame i didnt have the tic-tacs on, the standing water and way under the limit R888's wouldnt of gone together well

TrackCar & F30 330d
some nice pics, shame i didnt have the tic-tacs on, the standing water and way under the limit R888's wouldnt of gone together well

Ya big girl ;)

Looks like it was a good turn out. I like the heatsheld the Trophy had for his ITB's, Idea STOLEN!!!