ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Croft Track Day (25th May 2009)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Had a day at croft (well half a day in the end LOL) took a few members out in the car and all was well :) Car performed really well with only 1 car passing me on my last outing (a westy). Car survived until 2.30 then bazzon the clio destroyer took Bonxy out in it.....fucked the diff and that was the end of the day lol (see last picture). Luckily the tow home wasnt too far.

P5251439.jpg

P5251440.jpg

P5251442.jpg

P5251481.jpg

P5251482.jpg

P5251487.jpg

P5251494.jpg

P5251501.jpg

P5251520.jpg

P5251537.jpg

P5251560.jpg

P5251572.jpg

P5251626.jpg

LOL
fail.jpg

and a driveby video

[YOUTUBE]M8g-EEoDJ0Q[/YOUTUBE]

carl

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
what sort of a job replacing and cost wise is it for a new diff then?

sounds like an expensive job tbh!?

R26
Good pics mate

Was a great day and thanks again for taking me out :D

Geddes did ruin my drive by video, i had more but they porkers were pulling away to quickly and made the clio look mega slow so i got rid lol

Weeman sucks ****
nice setup you have there. still can't get my head round the old front new rear bumper look though.

bet it goes some

clio v6
LOL that was my first outing when i had 30psi cold in my tyres, i went in a lap later to knock them down to the correct hot psi. :eek:

but yeah on my later outing i didnt :(

neal, get any videos from your BM? ;) haha :D

carl

I do have more footage as i passed your clio a couple of times that day,, bit of a surprise to me as i am giving away about 40bhp and carrying more weight.

Watching your car corner was interesting as it was on 3 wheels with quite a bit of understeer and leaving two black lines of rubber,, it looked very dramatic but strangely slow as i had to lift of round hawthorns to avoid overtaking you.

maybe worth taking a look at your front suspension setup as a way to improve your cars ability on track.

just a thought.

PS: I drove Neal's car and its pretty dam good,, it has a lot of potential to be a very quick track car imho.