ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cruise control not working after remap RS172

220 Trophy, EVO 8
So If anyone is having similar problems... Cruise control doesn't work after I put the performance calibration from fastchip up.
If I install the stock .cal file, everything works fine. But when I install "_clio2_cb1n_6500_5404_WEB_RON98_0510" the cruise control on my RS 172 ph2 wont work in 4th and 5th gear. It will work normal in 1st, 2nd and 3rd, which is quite funny :D

I have already contacted fastchip and he said he'll look into it. I hope he really does?!

Anyway... Will keep this topic updated as soon as I get some new info.

Focus ST-3
When I remaped my 182 with a rstuner my cruise control worked but the display on the dash didnt, so I didnt know what speed it was set at. After turning the engine off and back on it then worked, sounds different to your problem though.

Henk from fastchip has been top notch when ever I have had to contact him, I have always had a straight answer within hours, so I'm sure he will sort it

LY R26 #288
Mine stopped working after I put the map on my car. Although after a couple of drives it worked perfectly again.

Cro

Meg'd r27
It needs so many miles to re calibrate or something so should kick back in soon enough

clio 182 'full fat'
yeah this is normal, a short drive and flick engine off and on and should work ok after that

Renaultsport Clio 172
Send Henk an e-mail, he sorted me out, this happened to my 182 and 172 when remapped, he fixed it both times.