ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

306 GTI-6
They turned out ok, so here are some more:

The Top Gear Endurance Race BMW:

tgbimmaMedium.gif

tgbimma2Medium.gif

My WRC Focus RS2

frswrcMedium.gif

And, my lovely Carbon California:

carbaforniaMedium.gif

Cant get on the bloody website, some phone pics instead.

500 BHP Civic Type R (love this pic)

26102009156.gif

26102009157.gif

26102009155.gif

R36 Engined Golf

26102009147.gif

26102009148.gif

400 BHP v6

26102009152.gif

600 BHP in a 1,782lb Exige £180k under bonnet (FAST AS f**k)

26102009158.gif

26102009159.gif

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The picture of the Abu Dhabi focus actually looks real!

Nippy white cup
Nice pics Mr Turner. I haven't done any in the hangar yet but it looks really good. Just go on the Benchmark set of tracks and layout A for the hangers and a massive carpark to play about in :)

Chris

-
Being a ps3 owner this has got me very interested in an xbox.

Without going through the entire threads, how the hell can you customise the cars so much and basicly put what ever you like on the car? I mean, peado bear ffs lol.

Here's the basic idea, using a combination of shapes, twisting, rotating, resizing, skewing and colouring them. Layer them up to get the design. Serious skill, time and patience required for the awesome stuff but if you're relatively competant you can make something that looks half decent.

[YOUTUBE]Ua9GmC1jkv0[/YOUTUBE]

-
I mean like the stickers, cliosport, paedo bear, south park, and the rat look etc? are they downloadable or all done from scratch like the above?

You can download alot from the storefront that other people have made yeah. It costs in game credits but you can buy either decals like the Pedobear, etc ones or a whole car livery, or if you go to the auctionhouse a complete liveried car with mods and a tune.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup. ATS!

It's just under 300bhp, so nippy, but not a handful! Just right for the 'Ring.

Edit: What have you done to that Hako?! :(

MY10 R35 GTR
Yup. ATS!

It's just under 300bhp, so nippy, but not a handful! Just right for the 'Ring.

Edit: What have you done to that Hako?! :(

lol its a very bad attempt at trying to make it look like the racing version. Head lights arent right and still struggling to get the right look with the wheels

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Throw some JDM love at it instead!

...just ignore the fact the wheels are ATS's ;) They look ace though!

Hak1.jpg

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Looks awesome that chris,

i kno its been answered, but i cant get access to benchmark, is it because im not on XBL yet?

I had another go at a video, just a shame YouTube can't handle the hi-def wmv file.

Anyone know a good (free) wmv converter ?, i've tried Super video converter but that doesn't seem to like it either.

Also a shame you can only do 30 seconds max

[youtube]OutRmAhapCg[/youtube]