ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food Meat

So, the East Midlands lot went down to the Sherwin Arms, in Bramcote, to attempt the Flaming Burger Challenge.

I think it's safe to say that the 9 (out of 10 attendees - Sym0n was being homo and didn't dare try it) that attempted this will all be feeling extremely ill right now. I know that I certainly do. Utter s**te.

I'm sure some of you have seen some photos in our meat thread, but here's one of the actual burger:
528415_10151910146065644_694936998_n.jpg

Absolutely massive.

James23 got soo close to finishing.
IMAG0496.jpg

So, we failed. :( Never ever again will I ever try or suggest anything so stupid!! LOL

After, thought id best get a few of the cars. Meh.
7504055326_dce64e232c_z.jpg

CS vs Food by Harpham y0, on Flickr

7504053496_9fbb485453_z.jpg

7504052158_fe79a4a4f2_z.jpg

7504048500_503b3d5251_z.jpg

Link to album (only a few s**tty photos): http://www.flickr.com/photos/harpham/sets/72157630425649330/with/7504048500/

Thanks to all that came along and attempted the challenge. I think we'll do something easier next time. ;)

Urgh.

Cup 172
i finished this! - at the one in st.helens i got the certificate and my picture on the wall to prove it ;) - i felt like i was going to die!!!

320d
My local is a Flaming grill and one of the barmaids who is like a size 6 at most managed to do it. Nobody knows how, she must have hollow legs.

I couldn't do it that's for sure, I do see people regularly finish it though.

Cup 172
it looks a hell of a lot bigger in person that on a picture - no to mention the starch involved you will polish half not even touching the sides the the starch from the chips bites you on the ass - i sounds like that numpty off man v food lol

What's so special about the burger then?

In terms of it's size, I'd polish that meal off no worries.

Its 24oz. Just of burger, plus the chicken and everything else on the plate.

James23, Gray and Harpham all reckoned they could finish it when I originally posted the picture. Only James23 came close.

LMFAO - All the people who say it's easy, nothing, eat it no problem - are the ones that have never tried

It's a monster - finished it once, got the certificate, but never ever ever ever ever doing it again
Fair play for trying!

LMFAO - All the people who say it's easy, nothing, eat it no problem - are the ones that have never tried

It's a monster - finished it once, got the certificate, but never ever ever ever ever doing it again
Fair play for trying!

My CS nickname at meets is Nosebag. I assure you, it's easy.

Hi Chris.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pics. You've almost managed to disguise the questionable parking :eek:

Today I've skipped breakfast and lunch.

Inferno 225 cup
Not been bad today to be fair, which is odd because I did demolish the burger last night, after 1000 chews of the last burnt, saltiest coldest piece of burger, I got there.

Is it wrong I want to attempt again??

I noticed no difference in the following days, must be used to this kinda stuff after being at university and pigging out lol.
Wish I was bigger built though, If i weighed more than 67kg I woulda found it much easier lol

182 Cup
I was the first to fall, never thought I'd eat as much of it as I did to be honest. I've never been able to eat huge meals, more of a snacker but at least I can say I tried it.

Was good to meet a few people too :)