ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF18 Media Thread

He said he’s not on the forums, I went out for 5 laps with him and I’m sold. They are incredible.. he even ran semi slicks on it!

The worst thing is it’s only a track car and he’s done about 6 track days in it already. 1000 on the clock ?

Bloke called Will from Sunderland. I can’t remember whether he said he was going to join up on here. Proper chap. Brilliant driver too!
 
Bloke called Will from Sunderland. I can’t remember whether he said he was going to join up on here. Proper chap. Brilliant driver too!

I second the brilliant driver bit, never felt out of control once! Normally I’m trying to push an imaginary brake pedal.
 
Few snaps I got, hunting for pics of my black 182 on track, white wheels, some of the pics taken in this thread are class, must go buy a good camera ?
 

Attachments

  • 20180826_080831.webp
    20180826_080831.webp
    510.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 20180825_081636.webp
    20180825_081636.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 20180824_210049.webp
    20180824_210049.webp
    509.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 20180825_081720.webp
    20180825_081720.webp
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • 20180825_081720.webp
    20180825_081720.webp
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • 20180825_111847.webp
    20180825_111847.webp
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • 20180825_111900.webp
    20180825_111900.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
Brilliant video ! Poor @dann2707 getting woken up in that way. The video doesnt show it but an S2000, clio220T and a 182 trophy with yozza had tried to wake him before the 197 and AMG.

@James texted at 1pm on Sunday and wondered why the field was empty haha. Another one who overslept.
 
Brilliant video ! Poor @dann2707 getting woken up in that way. The video doesnt show it but an S2000, clio220T and a 182 trophy with yozza had tried to wake him before the 197 and AMG.

@James texted at 1pm on Sunday and wondered why the field was empty haha. Another one who overslept.
I got a good 12 hours kip in. Was lovely ?
 
2A61991C-22E9-4E72-A4F2-E5DB9071CDD4.webpWhat a weekend. Don't suppose anyone caught any videos or pictures of my car on track?
 
Dat S-Max doe.

Is there a prize for spotting the same bit of footage popping up twice in the video? ?

See above. iMovie threw a paddy and fucked all of my trimming and editing. Saw my arse and posted it anyway.

For some reason when you trim audio over the video clips it f***s everything up.
 
How the f**k do you sleep so long?! I went to sleep around 2 and woke up at 7am



We’re going to get in touch with javelin. He wasn’t an official photographer, just a marshal with a camera
I think the amount of alcohol had something to do with it. Plus it was too cold to stay awake. I woke up at 6 dying for a piss, then went back to sleep
 
I think the amount of alcohol had something to do with it. Plus it was too cold to stay awake. I woke up at 6 dying for a piss, then went back to sleep

Fair dos. I don’t see why everyone was so cold. I’m sure I was walking around for a while without a jacket on. The s4 was so warm to sleep in too
 
Have a few videos to upload still, really enjoyed taking folk out on track. Tried making sure everyone got the most their time out in the car.
No ideas who's the blue megane was in this session but fair play it went like stink.

 
Back
Top