ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 CSF23 *Save The Date*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
I would like to revise my snetterton guess and raise it to Oulton Park based on the following

1) there is nothing on the calendar for oulton that weekend
2) camping is available on site. Fir sone reason we like sleeping in shitty canvas tents.
3) I think the image is shell oils corner

that is all.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Ffs how can yo all be so wrong? Especially Anglesey, as if we'd be dragged to some rock hanging off Wales where the chances of 50% of us ending up in the sea somehow is very high. No we're gong somewhere warm. Somewhere continental!
136512.jpg
🌞

997.1, Caddy, e208
Can’t commit to it obviously, but had hoped I’d make csf22, how wrong I was.

hopefully the tickets remain available right before the date so I can make a call depending on when I get another man’s organ in me

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Can’t commit to it obviously, but had hoped I’d make csf22, how wrong I was.

hopefully the tickets remain available right before the date so I can make a call depending on when I get another man’s organ in me

It doesn't sell out 🤣 I don't think there's limits on numbers anyway? I may be wrong

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I’ll do my best to make it this year. Had tickets last year but iirc was out of the country, I’ve put a placeholder in the calendar.

Still not met loads of you fuckpieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.