ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS 13 NW Convoy

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Don't bother with toll...as you will not see much improvement in time for the £5.50 (I think it costs) early on a Saturday morning.

Maybe yeah see how we get on and what people are up for.

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
You beat me to it Chris, I was just about to add myself. Bought my CSS ticket last night as you know.

Oggy I have also bought a 3m headlight refurb kit. Arrives Monday hopefully, let's see how they come up. Hope it stays dry for the journey, but I'm taking some cleaning stuff with me in the car anyway just in case

RS Clio 182
You beat me to it Chris, I was just about to add myself. Bought my CSS ticket last night as you know. Oggy I have also bought a 3m headlight refurb kit. Arrives Monday hopefully, let's see how they come up. Hope it stays dry for the journey, but I'm taking some cleaning stuff with me in the car anyway just in case

Nice one! Been told if you follow the instructions EXACTLY then you can't go wrong. However, I believe there's a stage where you slightly sh*t yourself due to them clouding over...

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Ha yeah I've watched the YouTube video a couple of times. Hopefully it will arrive before CSS as mine are a state!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Haven't checked in here for a while. Glad at least a couple more names are on lol.
Looks like I'll be setting off about half past 5 then, lovely :p

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Went to bed at half 11, been awake since half 3 can't get back to sleep, may as well get up lol

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Like a kid at Christmas haha.
Even got to knutsford early set off a couple mins earlier and ended being here 45 mins early. I was only doing 65!!