ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CSS Attendees - Motor Museum

Motor Museum

• Total voters

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I went with the last one, but I would have gone in for a look as the pics people took make it look like it was worth a wander round. Just seemed to run out of time waiting to get the car to the dent guy and chatting.

Fiesta ST-3
I went in and enjoyed it. Not sure if I would go in again next year as I doubt it would of changed much.

Me and the other half both enjoyed the museum. We both said it was a great location to host CSS.
I would go to it again, but only if they had different cars. I dont think id go in if it was the same.
Oh and to note, we both had the free passes into there. Im not sure what people paid to get in on Saturday, but I certainly wouldn't have paid £11 to enter.

Me and Anthony went to have a look when we arrived saw it was £11 or something and thought f**k that, only a bunch of old motors with too much polish on them.

Then went and sat in the corner and created the fun in the sunsheeeeyiine.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Can I have an option for myself please?

"I didn't go in because I didn't realise I had a free pass.."

(I bought Dan' < bristol area rep's ticket and it had a free pass, I just didn't know it was one, LOL)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Me and Anthony went to have a look when we arrived saw it was £11 or something and thought f**k that, only a bunch of old motors with too much polish on them.

Then went and sat in the corner and created the fun in the sunsheeeeyiine.

What he said

172cup
I really meant to pay it a visit and kill some time.
But outside was gorgeous and the time literally flown by.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I was having way to much fun becoming a lobster outside.

In fact, I didn't even really take much notice of many of the cars there, lol! Was far more of a social meet for me that a car meet, which is probably why I enjoyed it as much as I did.

R

robclio182

Had a free pass to get in and must say the missus and myself both enjoyed it , Was better than i was expecting tbh

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I was having way to much fun becoming a lobster outside.

In fact, I didn't even really take much notice of many of the cars there, lol! Was far more of a social meet for me that a car meet, which is probably why I enjoyed it as much as I did.

Same.

I had a free pass, but just didn't get round to using it. Was having a laugh outside.

Same as Luke, I didn't do a huge amount in the way of car show type activity.

Got bored of seeing people with cleaning products after 1 walk round, so stayed chatting b****cks instead.

For a venue overall though, thought it was very good.

Now Sold :-(
As others have said I had a look around making use of the discounted entry fee. I thought it was worth the money and enjoyed it but wouldn't go again unless there was an extensive change of exhibits.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've got to be honest, I never even thought about the museum.

I was too busy talking to people ive made friends with on here after meeting for the first time.

I thought the venue was good though, ticked all the boxes for me. (Apart from a bunjee jump and an ice cream van, and maybe a shorter raffle...)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Me and missus went in for drinks and the toilet. (free passes).

I certainly wouldn't have paid though just didn't really do much for me tbh.

The venue and area? Pretty fantastic tbh. Nice day always helps aswell but the grass area was ideal.

Went in with a free wristband! Glad I have seen it, enjoyed wandering around and reminding myself of some good old British engineering, but wouldn't pay to go in at some point in the future now I've seen it.

182 track, Mk7 ST
I went and I did really enjoy it, sone of the stuff on show was brilliant but I think it's the kind of thing that's once you've done it once you couldn't really do it again unless the displays changed. On the whole though the location was brilliant and I went there for the how at the end of the day, and not the museum so it was a nice add on to the day to do that too :)