ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CTR or 182

I followed a CTR up the A40 yesterday ( this isnt a driving tale )

all i can say is what an awsome car heard it going under hanger lane underpass it sounded like a world rally car popping and banging .

so the choice do i take the 182 down chiswick honda and trade it in or shall i just stick with the clio 182 for my fun car .

Andy b

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 06 October 2004

a stock ctr wouldnt pop and bang :confused:
Agreed! My 172 pops and bangs...but thats the powerflow exhaust which is getting taken off on Friday so if you want pops and bangs you can have that.

any car with a cat wont pop and bang as the poping and banging is just unburnt fuel hitting the hot exhaust and ignighting unburnt fuel on a cat is bad as it kills them

don't

keep the clio and change the exhaust 2 gget that rally sl*g sound ur after m8

ull be happy with that with something that looks better :)

+ u wont lose money in any trade ins etc that u may have had 2 do

get lookin 4 exhaust now

I have the ktec exhaust , this type r was obviousley very highly tuned it took off like a scud missile from 50 mph to 100 i just couldnt keep up

Supercharged maybe ?

little japanise guy driving it have to see the next time im out in the V6 if i can keep up then .

what sort of power do those ctr things put out anyway :confused:

Weeman sucks ****

Theres a few modified CTRs in baldock where i work, one with a 4-5" pipe either side (thats 2 lol). sounds mad. Get one if you want a bigger boot and tacky digits on your rev counter:D

Just been down to my local Honda dealer

Theyve got a 04 plate import integra type r in black ( new shape )

carbon fibre bonnet and and blitz exhaust done 10,000 miles

its up for 15995 . reckon i can get it for 15k if i push

havent driven it yet but it sounds awesome on tick over .

missus is doing her nut that will be 6 cars in the driveway !!!

nah i went my local dealer in slough , im going upto chiswick tonight after work .

integra is just so tempting !!!!!!!!!!

Ive had a CTR, black on an 02 plate, had it for 10 months and got rid cause i was bored. Pros: Sound Nice with a Filter when ITEC kicks in, Nice bucket seats (if you get the lim edition) with recaros. Cons: Too light on the front end, sh*te in the wet, Nothing in them (ie air con etc), Too heavy and arent as durable and the handling is nothing like the 172 / 182.

I got my 172 shortly after a Subaru and i love it. I have raced many CTRs and had no problem smashing them into the ground!

I have pictures of my CTR should you want to see them, and of my Clio. KEEP YOUR CLIO!

Sooty

cheers mate nice to speak to someone that has come over from the darkside but the integra will go along side the 182 , the v6 255 , x5 4.8 ,Golf 2.0 convertible and the two vito vans i already have in the drive way .

the golf is going in december as my new merc should arrive clk 55 convertible

so that will be 6 cars in the driveway every day

Titanium 182

Quote: Originally posted by andyb on 06 October 2004

Just been down to my local Honda dealer

Theyve got a 04 plate import integra type r in black ( new shape )

carbon fibre bonnet and and blitz exhaust done 10,000 miles

its up for 15995 . reckon i can get it for 15k if i push

havent driven it yet but it sounds awesome on tick over .

missus is doing her nut that will be 6 cars in the driveway !!!

just do it mate

them new itrs are awesome

my mates had a red one but lost his licence

Quote: Originally posted by SOOTY on 06 October 2004
Ive had a CTR, black on an 02 plate, had it for 10 months and got rid cause i was bored. Pros: Sound Nice with a Filter when ITEC kicks in, Nice bucket seats (if you get the lim edition) with recaros. Cons: Too light on the front end, sh*te in the wet, Nothing in them (ie air con etc), Too heavy and arent as durable and the handling is nothing like the 172 / 182.I got my 172 shortly after a Subaru and i love it. I have raced many CTRs and had no problem smashing them into the ground!I have pictures of my CTR should you want to see them, and of my Clio. KEEP YOUR CLIO!

are you smoking crack or something?

integra = pile of poo compared to most cars.. h8 em .. driven loads .. including apparently one of the first 10 to come into the country ..

Quote: Originally posted by iwantaV6 on 06 October 2004

why do you have so many cars? you won the lotto or something?
im a trader the cars that i mentioned are just my personal toys ive got 50 others in stock .

ranging from a clio 1.2 authentique upto a hummer h2

but mostly bmw and mercedes stuff the both the clios are just toys every one expects a race when your in an m3 but they never expect the sort of performance the 182 puts out .

or the v6 for that matter .

cars are my life if that awnsers your question .