ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CTR to 182

Used to have a Focus RS

Hello peeps.

This is my 1st post so please be gentle.;)

Currently got an 02 CTR, and was pondering the thought of a part Ex on a new 182, now I know sod all about the clios, other than I nearly baught a 172 a while ago. Have seen a few stats which do seem to be varied. Is this the right thing to do??

Honest opinions please..Thanks

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Erm quite a tough one that.

If it was me i would stick with the ctr.

Good move, CTR chassis isnt that a patch on its engine and box. I think in EVO they actually tear it to pieces dynamically dont they?

-Rob

Used to have a Focus RS

Page 3 already:eek:

Thanks for the advise, still aint got a clue what I will do.

All these cheap prices I am seeing on here, do they include the warranty, or is it better to go to a proper renault dealer???

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I went the other way! 172 to CTR and if I were you I would keep the CTR not because its better or worse but because they are very similar cars! I would wait for something new to come along...like

Fiesta RS
Ibiza Cupra R

...etc!

Tappd'd RS

^^^ agreed - I went the same way too (Cup to 04 CTR)

Unless you really dont like your CTR I suppose or you want a slightly smaller car.