ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CTR v Clio Cup

S2000

I think he means the car that was following the two racing! Having said that he was doing a pretty good job keeping up!

... i did say dont get defensive, and i have never said ne thing bad about the clio, so why the abnoxious comments about age?

In that video the ctr wasnt really lacking in power i think it was jsut down to the way it was driven so evenly matched, and as someone pointed out in another test the clio bast the ctr, as i said i has a fiesta before a zetec-s and then went for the ctr, because 1) i lvoe jap cars 2) its fast but has quit e abit of space to boot, 3) cosi prefer the looks, not that i dont like the clio before u start crying ;) and many many more i havent got my car to switch on a corner yet, but thats cos i dont drive like a idiot no the road, on a track i owuld love to test the limits.

As i siad dont be so defensive, and tell em to get a real car blah blah, cos all cars are real.. we sjut chose different ones.. if i wanted to be rude i could be but i havent all i have sai dwas followed wiht jest.. now please stop acting like its a war. as i have shown i wa sonly being friendly, u have a scooby yeah tony? nice car, and i didnt say they were common but more common than the clio and ctr here. not a bad thing jsut shows its a good car.. and poeple like it. if u wanna be frinedly and talk i am online a fair amount so msg me on msn mailto:hypascend@homtail.com">hypascend@homtail.com or on here, i think for some reason u r using the age thing as a weapon and it jsut doesnt work, i think deep down u might be nice... ;) (or is this a big assumption).. only playing its exactly wot u did to me so dont get narky :p

Guess you should stick to the CTR owners forum instead of wasting time trying to tell evrrone on a CLIOSPORT website how brilliant the CTR is - if I had a CTR I wouldnt be on here - doh!

Megane R26

Oh dear! Is this still going?

My Mums 1.4 Renault 9 would have the lot of ya so there! :p

(Shame there is no 9Sport forum tho....)