ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cumbria Meet/Run out Sunday 7th Feb

Clio 182 Trophy
Cumbria turnouts are pathetic tbh !

Dont know what they're missing do they Piers !

Italian 3.2 V6
No ben, they don't!

Epic roads, epic views, epic driving, it's just epic epic epic!!!!!

Think it might be an idea to delay this To a later weekend, what do u think? As there hasn't been much interest. It will prob just end up being us 2! lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182 Trophy
Its looking that way Piers. I cant believe no one is interested its always an Epic drive. I was thinking today about the route I planned but didnt think that the high passes might be still closed and there are 3 high passes in the route.

I dont normally like going ahead with meets if less than 5 people put there name down coz only half of the list turn up anyways.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Sorry boys my nets been down for a few days so aint been able to post up but il be there!

Italian 3.2 V6
RIght ok, so there are us four fo sho!? I will ask dangle172 if him and his mate are still 100% for coming along.

Any updates on any1 who fancys coming along!?

PSJ.

clio sport 172
Sorry piers but i don't think im going to make it on Sunday. Been let down with some parts for my car. Gutted. If you end up rearranging it let me know

Italian 3.2 V6
lol :( ok so there is us four..

1. PSJ
2. BenG
3. Turnst
4. Ben_p
5. ....?
6. ..?

any1 else? il come if there is four but if any1 else drops out i say we re-organize it for the 21st weekend of feb.

PSJ.

Italian 3.2 V6
well im still in for this.. i assume u are benG?

what about Ben_p and turnst, you guys meeting tmrw? yea?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Hi x

i need to remember how to get to kirkstone pass :eek: i may be a little late too as im going out with the mrs tonight, if i aint there il ring ben and meet u somewhere?

Clio 182 Trophy
Right sod it. ll be there tomorrow so hopefully someone will turn up, if not ill go for a drive on my own !

Clio 182 Trophy
BTW Kirkstone pass may be closed, I had a search but was no warnings about it being closed but if on the day it is closed just ring me and I will guide you in the direction of a back up meeting place.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i just wna see this LY never seen one in the Metal before :approve:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
enjoy, boys.

Amazing roads more peeps should make the effort... they dont realise how good the roads and scenery is...

tunst do not tell piers u like the ly i couldnt deal with anymore ego inflation from him
;)

Italian 3.2 V6
L O L !

ok boys well i will see you tommorrow. jamie u should come along at some point atleast. hopefully weather will be like today! M3 cab weather ;) hopefully some others will pop along aswell but if not im still sure we will have a great day out anyway! ;)

PSJ.