ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cummins 5.9 Engined Defender...

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Any specs on it ?

Gearboxes and axles are going to be a consumable with that much poke

edit: RWD only ?

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
So open it on your phone :ROFLMAO:

Asking Spaniel for tech help is brilliant though.. are you new here ?

He can't even work out how to get the washing up liquid out of his bottle...
I certainly don't need tech help lmao. Just whatsapp''ing a video is fairly easy. Guess i'll have to pick up my phone then..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Any specs on it ?

Gearboxes and axles are going to be a consumable with that much poke

edit: RWD only ?
It’s got a (very!) expensive gearbox that was built by a place in Doncaster. They build drag cars. Box is rated to 2000ftlb.
Rear diff is also massively uprated so it can do this....

BE5D9005-E860-4C94-ACFE-C123B18D8A01.png

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It’s been painted, new wheels, new suspension, new interior, new glass… It now looks like this, and has a manual gearbox.

(And for the record, towing a 6.0 Landrover on a heavy as f**k farm trailer was sketchy as f**k! 😂)

73828AAB-8E97-4D70-8C4F-EE643A87CB3D.jpeg

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
My mum used to call my dad's defender 110 "the boneshaker"

It only had a couple inch lift, a snorkel and grappler tyres. It was wicked, way better off-road than his L200🤣

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
That is awesome.

Few of the local dealers have defenders by ours, the plod Hyundia I30's don't stand a chance through the local parks.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love them and that one, I fukcing hate driving them. So many of our customers don't mind using them every day, f**k that,

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Maybe I’m just full on rose tinted glasses, but I LOVE driving it. Must do 1,000 miles a month in it, no issues.

@gavinf91 why did you sell it? Must have only been recently you sold it?