ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cunning man meet pics...

RB 182 cup
Lol, post those one too when he finds them :D

lol. He has borrowed some girls Mac because he doesnt have photoshop pro on his. So hes shifting through looking for p**n and any type of explicit photo. Even going as far as to attempt to photo shop some pictures of her behind a shower curtain trying to see at least something....

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
lol. He has borrowed some girls Mac because he doesnt have photoshop pro on his. So hes shifting through looking for p**n and any type of explicit photo. Even going as far as to attempt to photo shop some pictures of her behind a shower curtain trying to see at least something....

Good stuff. TBH i'd be doing the same.

03 clio 172

Id be doing the same sort of thing too.

Nimbus 197
i was their.. i swear....! i drove in.. saw all the cars.. didnt no wher u wer so i didnt stop.. dnt no what any of u lot look like.. plus its only an hour away... its not that far.. x x

Arctic Blue 182
GReat pics Fletch :) Good seeing you again bud. ALso great to meet all those I have not met before. Really enjoyable meet with that random photo oppertunity at the end. Quality!

P.s. Jim`s photos are the best he got the best two cars in them like :p

Never above 25mpg
The shed is still going strong Fletch :p

I err happened to find some money and bought some new wheels with it which I could've used on petrol for the meet... :rasp:

Good pics though! How many miles you on now??

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
GReat pics Fletch :) Good seeing you again bud. ALso great to meet all those I have not met before. Really enjoyable meet with that random photo oppertunity at the end. Quality!

P.s. Jim`s photos are the best he got the best two cars in them like :p

Good seeing you again too Ben.

damn fine snaps

Cheers mate.

The shed is still going strong Fletch :p

I err happened to find some money and bought some new wheels with it which I could've used on petrol for the meet... :rasp:

Good pics though! How many miles you on now??

You should have come mate. I look forward to seeing the new wheels on sunday.

The old girl is now on just under 113,000 miles :cool:

Although the clutch was playing up the other day, seems ok now though.

damn u fletcher i still need to come down to a meet and to meet u lol pm me next event of urs :)

lol...

Can you make this one one sunday mate???

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=453507

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Great pic's guys! good to meet you all. Fletcher cracking snap of mine :cool:, she's even beter now with sportlines and matched inlets done last night!!