ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CUP 172 IN HARTLEPOOL, spotted you a few times around focus, asda area.

hey up mate unfotunately this is not me but i aint seen you about?

hmm? ive seen a monaco about hpool once or twice? i havnt went to any cs meets yet as im still building my cup up. but ive been out in it quite abit in the last week or so, where abouts in hpool you from? im just in seaton just before the staincliffe.:rasp:

I live off seaton lane near warrior park entrance will keep an eye put for you!!

oh il have to have a look, ive seen a monaco with standard wheels finished in white with its belly to the floor, is that you?

thers also another silver 172 at the end of seaton lane, right before you ca either turn left or right to go along the front to the arcades or other way, dont know who he is though..

just met paul aswell whos posted on this the other night, good chap! and bloody nice car!

How you getting on with those coilies lindleyp

finished them, got the car on with front rake with the nose squatted down but the rear still low and plenty of camber on the front, it handles like a dream now! manged to get the camber within +/- 1mm out using a tape meausure and sprit level:rasp:, need to bed them in maybe for 300 mile befoer i get the geo set up on them correctly.

pulling of my driveway from the concrete my bumper nearlly met a fatal end as my matwe was guiding me out and off the kurb so i have to do the weirdest reverse manouver to get of the drive and avoiding the kerb, naughbours must think i cant drive for sh!t!:dead:

.sorry for not introducing myself properly, my names peter. yours IS paul isnt it, dont know how i go that from penaul?

Last edited:
  182 cup Inferno
Yes your right its paul and think my dampers have deffo gone so will be looking to replace once i get time to do it