ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup 172 locking wheel nuts?!??!

172Petey

Where do you keep yours? When I bought the car they were knocking about in the spare tyre well an I couldnt have that! Got them wrapped in a coat that I keep in the boot at the moment! Is there a place for them? Glove box is out of the question as thats full up with Minidisc's :S

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
so u want us to post where us renault people keep our wheel nuts hidden, so pikeys know where to look for them !!

i dont' have locking wheel nuts anyways, like matey says, whats the point, they aint really going to come and knick you wheels they would nick the car and take it somewhere then nick the wheels, and i am sure if they gone to that much effort to nick the car, they will be able to just smash / drill the locks off

172Petey

No i ment the key, mine is in a box with the nuts that were replaced by locking ones. Jus thought there might be a cubby hole of some sort where this lil box could be kept as i assume its a O.E renault part that comes with the car as standard. It has the standard turinis on it.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Stick it under the seat cover under one of the seats.

Mine isn't here but it may be a suggestion.

Sam

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
some good places, i used ot have it, when i had them, was in the fusebox in the engine, also under that plastic door trim, or down the carpet under the passenger foot place, maybe even pull the ashtray out an dput it under their. thats a few ;)